Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my true love gave to me.

For the first day of christmas....yes that's pine bough in those flowers. yummm




For the second day of christmas my true love gave to me...this loverly music stand....


aaron just started with the 12 days of Christmas. what a nice guy huh? sometimes i wonder why i'm a hater...i've never done the 12 days of christmas and this is aaron's SECOND time doing it for me. sigh. it's nice to feel loved :) (although if your husband isn't doing this for you..don't feel unloved -BECCA, just know that my man is better than your man. ha. JUST KIDDING).

4 comments:

Marce said...

dude, i'm a hater. what the crap? i'm going to randomly send Mike a link to your blog so he can take a hint. it may be too late for this year...but who said you can't have 12 days of Valentines?? seriously.

oh, and this is Marci by the way :)

miss you Utah girls!

Becca said...

Ditto to everything Marci just said. There's always valentines day. wahahahahahaha.

Oh & again you suck with the music stands, and the magazines, and the clocks, and the flowers. whatever. I'm not bitter. :)

Chris, Deb and the Ava Jayne said...

nerd moment--12 days of christmas actually starts dec 25 and ends jan 5.

Travis S. Barnes said...

You can never come over again. Maybe I'm a bit late, but I did see what you said and now you're cut off...