Monday, October 27, 2008

things and stuff

ah the opera.  a few weeks ago i took my classes to see madame butterfly.  what can i say, it's three hours of operatic singing with a suicide at the end.  i probably should've warned them of that but i couldn't resist seeing their reaction.  my take on the production= great scenery but not so great singing.  this could've been because i attended a "dress rehearsal" and some of the singers were marking (i guess it is puccini and very long).  overall i felt that it was lacking some emotional connection to the audience.  

on a lighter note, i'm soon posting pics of my apartment for all to see. woot.  o, and i participated in the cope family pumpkin carving night last night (aaron with a drill and mixing tip is something not to miss)...stay posted...

4 comments:

aje said...

So, I have to say it was very interesting running across a blog of someone I didn't know to find yours, Becca's, and Chris's blogs all on one site! WEIRD! I had to spend a couple of hours at work just catching up on what you have been up to! Feel free to write me if you want at rainyskies07@gmail.com -- I'll add you to my own blog. Great seeing/reading about you! ~Audra J.

Phillip and Melanee Ashton said...

hey how are you guys? We haven't seen or heard from you in FOREVER!! We will be there on Thursday and we would really like to see you! Miss ya

Becca said...

Nat. Update your blog and don't tell me that you have nothing to say because you don't do anything. :)Love you

SETHER+ONE said...

Hey you. I'm still waiting for those pictures... :) I would have liked to see those kids' reactions too. Are you guys coming to R-burg for Christmas? I hope hope hope so...