Wednesday, October 7, 2009

stuffed...


yesterday I made stuffed green peppers. they were divine. you should make them too.
Recipe:
Ingredients:
6 large green peppers
1 28 oz can diced tomatoes/ S&W ready cut tomatoes are excellent
1 lb. beef
1 large onion
1/2 cup water
3/4 long grain rice
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce (yes I had to google that spelling and then go get the bottle..amazing)
4 oz colby jack cheese

Brown meat and chopped onion
Add tomatoes, water, rice and sauce
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes
Then stir in cheese

Cut off lids of green peppers and boil peppers for 6 minutes

Fill peppers and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350

lame blog post? ah well


4 comments:

Michelle Catts said...

I love it. They look freaking delicious! I'm going to attempt it, thanks Nat! Question. Yes, I may be an idiot but 3/4 long rice...cups?

Unknown said...

this looks yummy!!

Becca said...

This was DELICIOUS. Thanks for making them nat. You rocked my stuffed green pepper world.

Love ya

nat said...

3/4 cups :)