Thursday, June 11, 2009

showcase!


i've been slacking with the writing. i'll try a bit harder...maybe. ha. so recently i put on a "showcase" for my performing arts kids. it was so much work and so rewarding. aaron helped me with sound and my madre and sister(s) helped with the set. i've learned so much this year about teaching and patience. ha. also about putting up a good fight and working really hard for everything i want. (real life is harder than college). i'm now looking for another job in the arts. good luck to me in this economy! these are my kids. fun fun

2 comments:

Becca said...

FINALLY a blog post. geez. I still want to see the video of this (pretty much to see how the set ended up looking). You should bring it tomorrow when you come!

SETHER+ONE said...

I wish the picture was bigger! Well, good job. You are amazing. That sort of thing stresses me out. I'm crossing my fingers that you find a job you LOVE.