Sunday, March 22, 2009

to twitter

what exactly is "twittering"? i keep hearing the word or phrase "so and so has updated their blog through twitter". what the... why the new technology and what does it mean. ah a deep mystery. someone clue me in.

oh and yes i finished "the Singing" if any of you are trying to find it go to barnes and noble and "pretend" to browse the history section. at this point make a subtle course for the "teen fantasy aisle" it should be right next to some twilight knockoff and a book about a dragon. amazing day with my book rendezvous. yes sweet release from daily gloom and doom.

i think we should try an experiment. if you are reading this blog. give a shout out. thanks bec. ha ha ha ha.

11 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh I laughed out loud at this. haha. I love how it's shameful to enter the "teen" section. hehe. Well I'm glad your done reading so you can actually answer my texts now.;)

Josh and Laurie said...

I just found your blog!!! And I am so glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue about "twitter" So if you find out what it is... let me know :)

Travis S. Barnes said...

I read...secretly and reluctantly

Marzipan said...

Hey I read your bloggo!

Jessica Gillespie said...

I also secretly love teen novels! Ha Ha I'm glad I'm not alone. I'll have to give this "singing" book a shot. Glad I found your blog!

Cristel said...

Hey Natalie, this is Cristel. I found your blog off of Becca's which I found of off Sharli's. Kind of scary to think you're so easily found. Fun to see your blog. Mine is private so if you want to see it just email me cristelromero1@yahoo.com

Sandra said...

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

not to be confused with Tweeter which is an interface that allows you to post new tweets through facebook

not to be confused with twu wuv - which I think your latest post is all about...love your blog

aje said...

I read! When I can, of course. Love the updates...and that you are doing so well! It was good to see you when you were here!

Trisha said...

Hiiiiiiii I read your blog girlfriend :)

Jade said...

I read your blog....AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE. :) -jade

Danny said...

I read this, but only because twitter told me to.