Monday, February 2, 2009

cutie pie

yes i am eating conversation hearts. so i'm sitting here in the hospital watching my rock star sister sleep. she just had her new baby boy Bryant. he's now in the nicu (newborn intensive care unit) for some breathing complications. it all seems so unreal that my twin sister has a child. i'm hoping he's going to make it through today with no other problems, that they'll be able to find the problem so that bec and bry can reunite. i see how much she misses him already. to you mothers out there. way to go. that's the scariest thing i've ever seen!!! ha. i can't believe women put themselves through that! and those of you who don't have an epidural. wow. masochists? jokes

another heart.

I hope....

love you bec and bryant. i just want bec to have a room full of flowers and family with her little boy. i hope it happens!!!!

and to trav. you'll be the best dad of all time. no really

3 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

oh how exciting! Kyle had breathing problems too. I didn't get to hold him for the first time until three hours after I delivered him. Hang in there!

Kelly said...

cute. Send them our love. We miss you all!!

SETHER+ONE said...

Congratulation! I'm so excited for you and your sis. And her husband. I hope little baby gets out of NICU fast. Post some pictures! Yay!!